Monday, April 4, 2016

Contract Terms

One thing I noticed in the huge lineup of contract terms, is that you're agreeing should the device get stolen, you're responsible for the replacement, in this case, over $2k. Now, I have a background in electronics, and while this device may be fairly advanced, you can't tell me the technology in this thing costs more than a Macbook Pro, or iPad Pro. I'd say price gouging at its best. But, you're at the mercy of the companies Illinois decides to pick.. so.
Also, keep a bottle of water handy, it has in bold print 'You agree to rinse with water before using the device' .. not sure why something this advanced would need it, but, it's easy to keep a bottle of water handy and just follow the rules. All I can say is be careful and pull over if needed. It beeps, you have 6 minutes to give a sample. So grab a quick drink of water, give it a few seconds and then give the air sample. Seems easy enough, but it's a lot to juggle. Again going back to this device is more distracting than a cell phone, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment